Stand Up Speak Up is a campaign and a movement of Alaska youth that are working to end violence and to create communities of respect.
There are many ways to get involved, spread the word, or support this campaign. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Stand Up Speak Up was developed in collaboration with many organizations and individuals, both youth and adult. We thank them for their support and contributions to Stand Up Speak Up.
Resources & Links
- National Teen Dating Abuse Hotline 1-866-331-9474
- LoveIsRespect.org (including online chat) http://www.loveisrespect.org/
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender (GLBT) Youth Support Line 1-800-850-8078
Get Help in Alaska:
- AWAIC http://www.awaic.org/
- A community by community list of programs http://www.andvsa.org/shelters-and-services/
- Statewide Sexual Assault Hotline (STAR)
National Websites and Hotlines:
- Teen Dating Violence http://www.thesafespace.org/
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-TALK http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Suicide/Lifeline for Native American and Alaska Native Youth 1-800-273-TALK http://www.ihs.gov/dbh/index.cfm
- Crisis and Suicide Prevention for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Youth http://www.thetrevorproject.org/lifelinechat 1- 866-488-7386
- Transgender Suicide Hotline: translifeline.org US: (877) 565-8860 Canada: (877) 330-6366
More information online:
Get Ideas and Get Active: