Stand Up Speak Up! is a campaign and a movement of Alaska youth that are working to end violence and to create communities of respect.
There are many ways to get involved, spread the word, or support this campaign. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Stand Up Speak Up was developed in collaboration with many organizations and individuals, both youth and adult. We thank them for their support and contributions to Stand Up Speak Up.
Resources & Links
- National Teen Dating Abuse Hotline 1-866-331-9474
- LoveIsRespect.org (including online chat)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender (GLBT) Youth Support Line 1-800-850-8078
Get Help in Alaska:
- A community by community list of programs
- Statewide Sexual Assault Hotline (STAR)
National Websites and Hotlines:
- Teen Dating Violence
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-TALK
- Suicide/Lifeline for Native American and Alaska Native Youth 1-800-273-TALK
- Crisis and Suicide Prevention for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Youth http://www.thetrevorproject.org/lifelinechat 1- 866-488-7386
More information on your digital line:
Get Ideas and Get Active: